- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Our May case has a bit of everything… bubbles, fresh whites, new wines, rosé, and some richer reds. The highlight is undoubtedly a wine from a new producer to St. JOHN! Château Laffitte-teston, based in the Madiran area, with a fascinating dry white made from traditionally sweet wine grapes. Aromatic, balanced, and exotic. Two rosé wines in there for those sunny Spring days, and some richer reds for those cold cosy nights which can still threaten in May!
St. JOHN Crémant de Limoux 2019, Limoux
Château Laffitte-Teston Ericka Pacherenc Sec 2020, Madiran
Vincent Ricard Le Petiot 2020, Loire
Saint Mitre, Viognier 2021, Provence
Catherine & Pierre Breton, Pierres Rousses Vouvray 2017, Loire
Olivier Pithon, 357 Blanc 2019, Roussillon
St. JOHN Beausoleil Rosé 2020, Languedoc
Château de Chaintres, Les Hirondelles Rosé 2020, Loire
St. JOHN Bien Autre 2018, Minervois
St. JOHN Rouge 2020, Languedoc
Château Revelette Rouge 2020, Provence
Château de Roquefort, Les Mûres 2019, Provence
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.