- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Blessed Relief from the Lecterns 6 set
Antech Cuvée Emotion Rosé 2017
Saint Mitre Cuvée M Rosé 2019
Chaintres Saumur Les Genêts 2019
Pithon Mon P`tit Pithon Blanc 2019
Seb. David Hurluberlu 2019
Boulevard Napoléon Cinsault 2018
These are wines to enjoy and to ease the day, thoughts of Summer and friends… We start with two rosés, well, sometimes you need to compare the sunshine! The Antech sparkling rosé from Limoux will certainly lift. Trevor has known the family for over twenty years and “they are en forme!”, he says. Evoking the pure sunshine of the Mediterranean (none of your strawberry juice and lampshade weight bottles here!), is the Cuvée M from St. Mitre - lovely, pure Provence. The chalk soils of Saumur deliver excellent purity in Chaintres’ Les Genets Saumur Blanc and, in the Haut Roussillon, one of the local heroes - Olivier Pithon - works to all the edicts of responsible farming. His white is redolent of the high garrigue. Now, for balance, there are two reds and both of these wines can happily be chilled. Another biodynamic hero, Sebastien David’s Hurluberlu is pure Cabernet Franc, fresh and fresh from Bourgueil. And our Boulevard Napoleon Cinsault, unusual to see as a varietal but when there’s a good year it’s the only choice!
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.