- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
The Edgy Set 6
Colombière Les Jacquaires 2019
Gresser Kritt Pinot Blanc 2018
Revelette PUR Blanc 2019
Texier Chat Fou 2018
Pithon Cuvée Laïs Rouge 2018
Chasselay La Platière 2018
We tend not to be ‘shouty’ about our wines, however we realise that some may not be aware that we have a number of producers who have been quietly championing low sulphur, native yeasts, minimal intervention, alternate vessels; they have been at the vanguard of real winemaking. From Eric Texier through to Peter Fisher of Château Revelette, these have been friends of Trevor and St JOHN for many years. This case is a nod to those producers. A selection of 3 white and 3 red…. The PUR Blanc, a wine that is all in the name, with no sulphur from vine to bottle, is an expression of the fruit and traditional grapes; ugni blanc and rolle. Les Jaquières – savoury, earthy and beautifully complex - is made, in part, using the unique, ancient grape: bouysselet, which has once more been brought back into production.
For the reds, we start with Eric Texier’s Chat Fou – medium bodied with dark fruits, earthy with purity. The Cuvée Laïs from Olivier Pithon, brother of the great Loire hero, Jo Pithon. Heralding from the Haut-Roussillon, Olivier champions biodynamic practices. The Cuvée Laïs is spicy on the nose with pepper and earthy notes. As Beaujolais has worked its way through the transition to better practices (don’t be fooled, there have always been good vignerons!), La Platières shows you that the change was worth it. Elegant, supple and earthy – it’s in the glass! Cheers!
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.