- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
St Julien en St Alban Vieille Vignes Serine 2015
GENEROUS – COMPLEX – LENGTH - DEPTH
Here’s a wine that shows Eric’s concern for the experience that local history can give. In simple terms Serine could be called ‘old Grenache’, these vielles vignes are over 70 years in the soil, and they benefit from his own experience in introducing new methodology - no sulphur and utilising indigenous yeasts in the micro-climate on the edge of the Ardêche, west of the Rhône river. As Eric says, the wine is generous and complex, a product of time and endeavour, and is not released for some four years. It has depth, woodsmoke and dark berries, scents of the forest floor, gentle tannins provide a firmness and grip and a long finish that will give more black fruits and notes of pepper. Eric is doing for this appellation what he did for Brèzeme - this is a wine firmly of its place.
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.