- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
St. JOHN Languedoc Rouge 2016
Plush - Rich - Berries - Spice
It has the warm fruit you`d expect from this southern region with dry soft tannins with a hint of Garrigue rusticity. Easy to drink it is, forgettable it is not.
Cabernet Sauvignon 55%
Overlooked by the lofty Pic St. Loup (the name of a peak and a commune of the Coteaux du Languedoc, 20 km inland from Montpellier in the South of France) this picturesque domaine is set in the garrigue, with its mixture of pine and sun-baked cedar trees and wild herbs – rosemary, thyme and lavender. Jean-Benoit Cavalier has been a winemaker here for over twenty years and his experience with his vines and the terroir shows. We could not be more proud to place the St John label on the wines which we produce with him.
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.
We work year on year with the various vignerons to decide on that years blends and we are of the belief that each of these wines is true to its appellation, showcases the region’s most noteworthy characteristics and offers good value at the same time - something which is much harder to achieve at these price points. They are how we want them to taste, from the vineyard to the glass. Hopefully we will see our little selection grow over the coming years…!