- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
St. JOHN Languedoc Rose 2017 (3L BIB)
Fresh - Dry - Pale - Crisp
This is an elegantly-styled rosé. Made from 100% grenache it is pale and delicate with a sense of summer; fresh, easy and smooth. Super quaffable, and all the better being in a 3L format!
Domaine La Colombette
Situated in the Libron valley above Beziers, Vincent and his father Francois Pugibet have been at the forefront of innovation for the past two decades, be it low alcohol wines or experimental viticulture with ancient wild vines. We have been working together for over 20 years and Trevor has watched Francois’ careful, intuitive touch pass on to his son Vincent. They inherited the Domaine from their forebears; founded at the end of the 19th Century by Louis Pugibet. Their vineyard holdings have increased significantly with two other sites nestled behind Beziers. Beyond making good wine with a sense of place, they are committed to research and innovation in the vineyard.
(Free delivery for UK Mainland when 3 or more bag in box products purchased)
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.
We work year on year with the various vignerons to decide on that years blends and we are of the belief that each of these wines is true to its appellation, showcases the region’s most noteworthy characteristics and offers good value at the same time - something which is much harder to achieve at these price points. They are how we want them to taste, from the vineyard to the glass. Hopefully we will see our little selection grow over the coming years…!