- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
St. JOHN Bourgogne Rouge 2016
Savoury - Red fruits - Fine tannins - Concentrated
More savoury and refined than the 2014 vintage, this pinot noir has red and plum fruits, muted with fine, elegant tannins. This will evolve nicely with understated power.
We knew of Chanson back when it was taken over by the Bollinger family. We stayed in touch and many years later JP Confuron had positively transformed the estate and he was ideally placed for us to develop wines which express our vision of good Burgundy. “Finally”, says Trevor!
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.
We work year on year with the various vignerons to decide on that years blends and we are of the belief that each of these wines is true to its appellation, showcases the region’s most noteworthy characteristics and offers good value at the same time - something which is much harder to achieve at these price points. They are how we want them to taste, from the vineyard to the glass. Hopefully we will see our little selection grow over the coming years…!