- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
St. JOHN Blanc de Blancs 1er Cru NV
Fresh - Elegant – Acacia - Long
This is the only Champagne legally allowed to have a pig on the label! The good people of Champagne could not allow a pig to appear on their treasured wines as it was seen as derogatory. But they knew and appreciated St. JOHN and our all-French wine list and so they came up with a solution: the front label is in fact the back label!
Our Champagne is rich and silky with a soft persistent mousse. Designed to be a fresh aperitif, the 100% Chardonnay gives it enough weight to put with food, having a breezy mid palate minerality to cleanse- perhaps after seafood or a strong cheese.
Our St John Champagne is made by Union de Champagne which is a co-operative of growers from the Côte des Blancs. Historically a huge percentage of the production from this winery has been sold to the ‘big’ named champagne houses, a smaller percentage given back to the growers to drink or sell as they see fit and a tiny proportion sold under their own label. Now they wish to be known for the wine they produce. The result is wines of exceptional quality.
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.