- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
St. JOHN Blanc 2018 (3L BIB)
Fresh -Tropical - Bright - Moreish
Our new white is organic with bright tropical notes, a hint of citrus; it is a little bit like a cross between sauvignon blanc, chardonnay and riesling. Made for us by the Pugibet`s at Domaine Colombette. The grape is another experimental varietal which is a derivative of two german grapes Souvignier Gris and Muscaris. Because the grape does not conform to the AOC or IGP laws of the area, the wine is therefore assigned a Vin de France, though it is grown and produced in the Languedoc.
Domaine La Colombette
Situated in the Libron valley above Beziers, the Pugibets have for a long time been at the forefront of innovation, be it low alcohol wines or experimental viticulture with ancient wild vines. We have been working together for over 20 years. Founded at the end of the 19th Century by Louis Pugibet, the domaine has been passed on through the family from generation to generation. Beyond making good wine with a sense of place, they are committed to research and innovation in the vineyard.
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.
We work year on year with the various vignerons to decide on that years blends and we are of the belief that each of these wines is true to its appellation, showcases the region’s most noteworthy characteristics and offers good value at the same time - something which is much harder to achieve at these price points. They are how we want them to taste, from the vineyard to the glass. Hopefully we will see our little selection grow over the coming years…!