- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
St. JOHN Blanc 2018 (3L BIB)
Fresh -Tropical - Bright - Moreish
Our new white is organic with bright tropical notes, a hint of citrus; it is a little bit like a cross between sauvignon blanc, chardonnay and riesling. Made for us by the Pugibet`s at Domaine Colombette. The grape is another experimental varietal which is a derivative of two german grapes Souvignier Gris and Muscaris. Because the grape does not conform to the AOC or IGP laws of the area, the wine is therefore assigned a Vin de France, though it is grown and produced in the Languedoc.
Souvignier Gris 50%, Muscaris 50%
Once opened our bag in box wines should be kept either refrigerated or somewhere cool and out of direct sunlight, and can be kept up to four weeks however we recommend drinking it within two to three weeks- should it last that long!
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.