- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Olivier Pithon Tasting 6 Case FREE DELIVERY
Mon P`tit Pithon Blanc 2019 x 1
Cuvée Laïs Blanc 2018 x 1
Mon P`tit Pithon Rosé 2018 x 1
Pithon 357 2017 x 1
Cuvée Laïs Rouge 2018 x 1
Le Colt 2018 x 1
It is to be our first online wine tasting, which will celebrate one of our favourite producers, Olivier Pithon. We were his first importer and remain his direct importer today, many years after Laïs was put out to pasture (see below!). Continuing the theme of firsts, we have created a dedicated case brimming solely with some of his most excellent wines! A lover of his land and his vines, Pithon`s driving passion is to make organic, biodynamic, low-sulphate, low intervention wines. Each bottle is testament to his attentive work in both the vineyard and the winery and a celebration of his cherished terrior.
If you would like to attend the live tasting on the 8th July at 6pm, please register via our online shop. Once you`ve signed up, we will share the Zoom link via email. Fun will be had with Trevor`s somewhat different narratives from the world of wine and, in this case, the charismatic characters of the Haut-Roussillon! You will also be furnished with suggested recipes from The Book of St. JOHN to complement and enjoy alongside the wines, should you wish.
Purchase isn’t compulsory to attend. However, if you would like to taste along with us, please purchase the Monday the 6th July for all postcodes within the M25 or by midday on Friday 3rd July for all orders outside of the M25 (within mainland England and Wales.)
*Please note that the online tasting will be recorded.
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.