- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Matassa Rouge 2017
Fragrant – Light – Smoky - Complex
This red is a small production (7000 bottles) of Tom’s oldest Carignan vines, some up to 115 years old!... These old vines are co-planted with Grenache Gris and Grenache Blanc, which together make up a quarter of the blend. There is a short, whole bunch maceration, with wild yeasts starting a spontaneous fermentation. It’s a really light extraction of the fruit, giving a wine that is light in the glass, which gives focus to the spectacular minerality, with smoky notes coming through from the granitic soils, it is spicy and fragrant, with opulent red fruit and savoury herbaceous notes.
Carignan Blanc and Carignan Gris 25% co-planted
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.