- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Les Perrieres 2011
Pure - Complex - Earthy - Dark Fruits
This is the Breton`s `tête de cuvée`, their grandest wine. The Cabernet Franc vines are over 70 years old and as such have very low yields, they are also situated on one of the most prized hillside parcels in Bourgueil - simply put, it is very good fruit! The wine is treated to some new oak and is aged for 2 years in the barrels before bottling. There is so much to this wine, the nose is almost coy and gives off hints of the dark primary fruit to come, there is also a delicate nod to the oak use and some of the raised menthol notes you get from top quality Cabernet Franc. The mouth does not disappoint, the pure fruit note is full and long, it is coupled with complex notes of sweet earth, chocolate and savoury umami, the tannins are intelligently placed and delicious. It is all in such perfect harmony and only going to improve for 5 - 10 years and perhaps beyond!
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.