- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Le Grand Rouge 2017
Complex – Garrigue – Brooding – Red and Black Fruits
This is a rich and complex wine born out of Peter Fisher’s understanding of his terroir and his long journey from Germany through California and more before discovering Revelette where he began to weave his magic on his own soils. Separately vinified, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache and Carignan, in that order, all have their role to play in the “assemblage”. There’s plush red and black fruits on the nose and a happily wet mouth feel with a hint of gloss, some savoury notes and perhaps a hint of garrigue, judicious tannins and an underlying subtlety. This is a wine to savour and one that can be kept. It has always been a quiet favourite with folk at the restaurants and is one to enjoy over dinner.
Cabernet Sauvigon 33%
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.