- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Laïs Rouge 2017
Peppery - Structured - Dark fruits - Long finish
This wine is affectionately named after Laïs, a catalonian Jersey cow owned by the family, it`s true... they`ve shown us the photos! Olivier pays careful attention to all three of the grapes in this blend and through attentive work both in the vineyard and the winery, he has managed to create a wine where you really can pick out all three varietals, from the initial hit of pure red fruit from the Grenache to the slow rise of the dark, peppery Mourvedre and into the opulent, structured finish provided by the Carignan. It is a long journey on the palate and a very enjoyable one at that!
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.