- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
La Sambinerie 2017
Fresh – Vibrant – Supple - Red Cherry
This Beaujolais Villages is made from the gamay grown on the vineyard next to Richard’s house. While classified as Beaujolais Villages, the vineyard is just next door to the Cru Moulin a Vent area. This year the wine is fruity and concentrated; briary notes with vibrant fresh red cherries and dark plums. Plush, supple and concentrated – the wine is lovely at room temperature as well as a delight lightly chilled
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.
Richard’s wife Corrine is from Romaneche-Thorins, hence why he has installed himself in Moulin A Vent, a region which also fascinates him. Before settling in Moulin Richard had spent time learning his trade in the Chablis, Gaillac, Luberon and Brouilly regions as well as South Africa and New Zealand.