- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
At last that glorious turning point of Spring when the air mellows into warmth. Shirts begin to unbutton at the neck, first cautiously and then with unthinking daily habit, windows are flung open wide and the disheveled lace of spiders’ webs are dusted from the garden chairs. Now is the time for outdoor dining, for full glasses and long light evenings.
Our case of 6 contains everything you need to revel in the joys of the season - among them the crucial Les Hirondelles Rosé, a Loire delight whose geography imparts glorious herbal and raspberry notes. And the perfect wine for summer days, how could we exclude the fabulous new vintage of the Moulin de la Gustais Muscadet? There is no better glass to pair with sunshine, salads and seafood. There are reds too, an essential companion for the singe of the barbecue - the Pierre Sourdais is brand new to our lists, a classic and well-made Chinon full of vibrant red fruits and leafy stalk. Perfection.
St. JOHN Crémant 2020
Domaine Haut-Fèvrie, ‘Moulin de la Gustais’ Muscadet sur Lie 2022
St. JOHN Bordeaux Blanc 2022
Château de Chaintres, Saumur ‘Les Hirondelles’ Rosé 2022
Pierre Sourdais, ‘Tradition’ Chinon 2021
Domaine Olivier Pithon, ‘Cuvée Laïs’ Rouge 2020
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.