- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Brooding - Chocolate - Cherry - Spice
Made from 70- year old vines, the 2015 is a dark, juicy and brooding wine. With tar and spice underpinning dark cherry and plum fruits. There is a definite influence of the local garrigue here and while it presents as a big wine, there is good acidity and freshness, with good restraint on the finish. This will happily cellar for another 3-5 years though it is looking very handsome now.
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.