- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Grande Cuvee Brut 2016
Green apples - Fresh - Fine - Easy
The combination of half chardonnay and half chenin blanc gives this wine a creamy character as well as a linearity. Having been made in stainless steel tanks the wine is fresh and bright. Super easy to drink and a great introduction to a Cremant de Limoux from the Antech family. If you want to try something more honeyed try the Grand Cuvee 2010 - a number of bottles were kept back and aged on lees and gives the wine a brioche and honeyed character, finishing with some rhubarb notes.
50% Chenin Blanc
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.
This Spring we are introducing three Maison Antech wines. their Crémant Grand Cuvee 2015 and a special selection form 2010 for which a mere 5000 bottles were retained and kept on lees for an additional period, producing a rich, brioche… dare we say Champagne style. And finally, a wonderful summery Crémant Rose.