- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Grande Cuvee Brut 2010
Complex - Honeyed - Brioche - Fine
We think the 2010 Grand Cuvee is a special wine; a number of bottles were kept back and aged on lees in the bottle. As a result the wine is honeyed, concentrated and complex. There are some yeasty notes, brioche and a fine bead finishing with some rhubarb notes. Dare we say it, but it looks rather a lot like a sparkling from their north-easterly neighbours!
40% Chenin Blanc
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.
This Spring we are introducing three Maison Antech wines. their Crémant Grand Cuvee 2015 and a special selection form 2010 for which a mere 5000 bottles were retained and kept on lees for an additional period, producing a rich, brioche… dare we say Champagne style. And finally, a wonderful summery Crémant Rose.