- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Gore 2007 Magnum
Thanks, we'll notify you when this is back in stock
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Gore is the local name of the eroded granite. This is a wine coming from from the Billes Noires area, at the top of the hill, facing fully North. It is generally a plot which is difficult to get to full maturity due to the northern aspect and the cooling effect of the Mistral. However, on good years such as 2007 and 2009 when the grapes achieve higher maturity, the site can be bottled independently and creates mesmerising wines with great balance.
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.