- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Duttenberg Riesling 2017
Structured – Pretty – Classic – Bone Dry
The Duttenberg vineyard provides a more structured Riesling, it shows a more floral note on the nose and on the palate has slightly more forward fruit; good, fine acidity with a savoury backbone. This is classic bone-dry Riesling.
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.
Andlau is regarded as one of the most complex of the 119 villages in the Alsace with its varied geologies and boasting some of the oldest schist in all of Alsace, at around 460 million years old. Domaine Gresser’s 40 year old vines are planted in this complex geology and specific soil types of clay, gravel and limestone. We particularly fell in love with his Grand Cru Riesling, planted in sandy soils which give it a subtle elegance.