- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Cremant d`Alsace NV
Bright - Apples - Watermelon - Persistent
Our first Cremant d`Alsace is elegant & displays flavours of summer fruits - watermelon and honeydew underpinned with fresh apple. A fine and persistent bead, it is lively and refreshing.
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.
Andlau is regarded as one of the most complex of the 119 villages in the Alsace with its varied geologies and boasting some of the oldest schist in all of Alsace, at around 460 million years old. Domaine Gresser’s 40 year old vines are planted in this complex geology and specific soil types of clay, gravel and limestone. We particularly fell in love with his Grand Cru Riesling, planted in sandy soils which give it a subtle elegance.