- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Au Creux Du Nid Blanc 2017
Fresh - Textural – Tropical - Intriguing
This is a fresh, crisp and gently fruity white made from Cabernet Blanc, a new grape variety that Vincent Pugibet has developed through crossbreeding with wild vines. He believes that there is some similarity with sauvignon blanc but it is a completely new variety. In addition to new flavours, these wines have been produced from grapes that are completely resistant to the three major disease problems in grape vines (Oidium, Botrytis and Mildew). This is a significant development, and has eradicated any need to use pesticides in their vineyards for the last six years; he is the first to achieve this in France. The wine is fresh and zesty on the palate with a pretty, gentle fruity character with hints of tropical fruit and white stone fruit. Fresh, easy and definitely intriguing!
Cabernet Blanc 80%
CAL 06-04 20%
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.