A Special Edition T-Shirt: Year of the Pig x St. JOHN at 25
*BACK IN STOCK WITH A LIMITED RUN!*
The stars are aligned: 2019, our 25th anniversary, is also the Year of the Pig - and it is our good fortune too to have spent a quarter century in a city of such fabulous diversity.
A restaurant, says Fergus, should be woven in to the fabric of a city. Over the last 25 years we have seen London change, with Chinatown rents tragically forcing out longstanding family businesses. But we have also seen an increased appetite for Chinese regional cuisines - particularly Sichuan - which have always had the Nose to Tail philosophy at their core. Nose to Tail is so much older than our own quarter century. We are proud to share the ethos with restaurants and people who make the fabric of our city such a continuing, evolving joy.
This T-shirt celebrates St. JOHN turning 25 on the Year of the Pig. It is our first ever in auspicious red, and reads St. JOHN in simplified Chinese text.
- Small – to fit 36" chest
- Medium – to fit 40” chest
- Large – to fit 42” chest
- XLarge – to fit 46” chest
*Please note that these t-shirts are sent by our tiny office team and, at moments of high pressure, there may be a small delay. Do feel free to email us if you are nervous: email@example.com
- All MERCHANDISE is sent via Royal Mail.
- For UK mainland orders, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery, and for international orders up to 10 working days.
- For any merchandise enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All HAMPERS are sent via courier (London zones 1&2) or UPS (rest of UK)
- Please specify a delivery date between December 3rd and December 22nd
- You will be sent tracking information to manage your delivery