St. JOHN Piglet Romper
Fergus remembers: "When we started St. JOHN it was tough, with my wife Margot and I both chefs in different kitchens. We had a system of sorts and we would put the babies in a box of leeks, or under tables, and get on with it".
Children have always been a part of St. JOHN, ever since the beginning, with so many infants becoming grownups under our roof - Fergus' three, Trevor's two, and those of many wonderful regulars. This year there seems to be rather a St. JOHN baby boom and so we thought it only right to welcome them with their own little versions of our beloved pig t-shirts.
A beautiful baby grow made from the softest cotton, for the next generation of bone marrow aficionados. Eating with hands is encouraged, as ever, for all ages.
- All MERCHANDISE is sent via Royal Mail.
- For UK mainland orders, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery, and for international orders up to 10 working days.
- For any merchandise enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All HAMPERS are sent via courier (London zones 1&2) or UPS (rest of UK)
- Please specify a delivery date between December 3rd and December 22nd
- You will be sent tracking information to manage your delivery