- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
The Edgy Set 6
Colombiere Les Jacquaires 2019
Metz Sylvaner 2017
Revelette PUR Blanc 2019
Texier Chat Fou 2018
C&P Breton Nuits D`Ivresse 2017
Roquefort Gueule de Loup 2018
We tend not to be ‘shouty’ about our wines, however we realise that many of you may not be aware that we have a number of producers who have been quietly championing low sulphur, native yeasts, minimal intervention, alternate vessels; they have been at the vanguard of real winemaking. From Eric Texier through to Catherine and Pierre Breton, these have been friends of Trevor and St JOHN for many years. This case is a nod to those producers. A selection of 3 white and 3 red…. One of our new favourites, a much maligned grape but what an expression it is from Domaine Gerard Metz, great concentration, finesse and organic, the silky Les Jacquaires made with Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc and Bouysselet a new (ancient) white grape permitted to be grown in Fronton. PUR Blanc which stands for Produit Uniquement de Raisins, made with zero sulphur and fermented in cement eggs it is textural and complex with notes of pear and citrus.
For the reds, we start with Eric Texier’s Chat Fou – the medium bodied, dark fruits, earthy with purity. Bretons Nuits D`Ivresse - translating to a night of drunkeness, is an elegant and fresh Cabernet Franc with fine dusty tannins - from the vineyard to the bottle there are no additions of sulphur. And to finish we have the biodynamic Ch. de Roquefort`s Gueule de Loup, plush with dark fruits and spice - a wine that is sure to please.
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.