- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Lledoner Pelut 2019
Deep – Dark - Plush - Black Cherry
Fresh on the nose with purple plum and hints of graphite, maybe cedar, hints of sour cherry mid-palette, gentle tannins behind a certain juiciness to the finish, a rare grape and a rare treat. It was many years ago when Trevor discovered Lledoner Pelut, bottled as a varietal, on his first visit to Dm. la Colombette just north of Beziers. Then it was thought to be an offshoot of Pinot Noir, perhaps wishful thinking by folk! The rise of the genome has meant that it has been identified as a part of the Grenache family… and is no worse for that. The grape still appears in occasional parcels across the Langeudoc and down to the Roussillon and will generally be used in crafting blended wines. It leans towards a softer wine than its noir counterparts with some hints of lusciousness and soft dark tree fruits but still you have that sense of the garrigue that takes over the landscape as you move inward from the coast and the heat of the Summer.
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.