- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
La Petite Soeur 2018
Juicy - Moreish - Elegant - Fruity
Fine and fresh with purple fruits, fine soft tannins and a long elegant finish. The lledoner pelut is the dominant varietal, which gives the wine a finesse and plushness that makes it particularly quaffable.
Lledoner Pelut is an ancient grape specific to the area around Roussillon and the Cotes Catalanes. It is derived from Grenache and is similar to that grape, although a little more like a Pinot Noir. It ages well and seems to start more savoury and becomes fruiter as it ages. It is sometimes referred to as the ‘hairy grape’ because of its hairy leaves!
The grapes are vinified separately and matured for 6 months
Lledoner Pelut 40%
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.