- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England and Wales when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Complex – Textural – Ripe citrus - Long
The name is borrowed from the road beside the vines (and also down a few fields from our friend Tom at Matassa). Made from the very best slopes and vines of Grenache Gris and Grenache Blanc, La D18 shows the power and elegance of these grapes carefully encouraged and nursed for 12 months in foudre and then 6 months in bottle prior to its release. The result is wonderfully complex and textural. There are flavours of ripe grapefruit segments, fresh white pear and green apple skin with power and intensity yet maintains a mellow and delicate restraint. Capable of a decade of cellaring this is rewarding now and will evolve in glass and bottle.
Grenache Gris 50 %, Grenache Blanc 50%
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.