- No minimum order
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Gore 2007 Magnum
Gore is the local name of the eroded granite. This is a wine coming from from the Billes Noires area, at the top of the hill, facing fully North. It is generally a plot which is difficult to get to full maturity due to the northern aspect and the cooling effect of the Mistral. However, on good years such as 2007 and 2009 when the grapes achieve higher maturity, the site can be bottled independently and creates mesmerising wines with great balance.
- No minimum order.
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £150, or £10 below.
- Free UK mainland delivery when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 553 9843.