February Wine and Cheese Tasting
6pm - 7pm
St. JOHN Bakery
3 Neal’s Yard
Every month we choose a producer or a theme on which to shine our spotlight and for February our Producer Focus is the brilliant Olivier Pithon. For this fun, casual and informative tasting Victoria Sharples (St. JOHN Head of Wine) and Paris Barghchi (of Neal's Yard Dairy) will be pouring wine and cutting cheese, talking you through the background and the process behind each one and opening your mind and your palate to how each changes the other.
Olivier Pithon has been on the St. JOHN Wine lists since day one and, since St. JOHN Wines is proud to be his sole agent in the UK, this is an excellent opportunity to try these fantastic bottles. Based in Calce in the Roussillon, Olivier lives and breathes the soil, the land and the grapes. His wines are full of character and made with a true understanding of the terroir. Ask Victoria about his beloved Catalonian Jersey cow, Laïs…
Paris will choose four cheeses to complement each of the wines, from the matchless Neal's Yard repertoire. Neal's Yard Dairy has an incredibly close relationship with each of their cheesemakers, each of whom are also passionate about land and process. The combination will be a fascinating one.
Cuvée Laïs Rouge 2017
Cuvée Laïs Blanc 2017
Pithon 357 2017
La D18 2016
- All MERCHANDISE is sent via Royal Mail.
- For UK mainland orders, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery, and for international orders up to 10 working days.
- For any merchandise enquiries please email email@example.com
- All HAMPERS are sent via courier (London zones 1&2) or UPS (rest of UK)
- Please specify a delivery date between December 3rd and December 22nd
- You will be sent tracking information to manage your delivery