- No minimum order
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in a box wines are purchased
Le Weekend Hibernal 2.0 6 set
Domaine Gresser Crémant d’Alsace NV
Domaine Trapadis Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2018
Domaine Malandes Chablis 2018
Boulevard Napoléon Grenache Noir 2015
Catherine & Pierre Breton Avis de Vin Fort 2018
Ch. de Roquefort Les Mures 2015
The weekend has blurred edges again and the day’s light is short lived, but there is always going to be blue behind the grey and a little of what you fancy does no harm (in fact, the opposite). Start the weekend early maybe… a glass of Crémant d’Alsace from Gresser will quickly ease things. The Malandes Chablis 2018 brings some style and freshness and Helen Durand’s Côtes du Rhône Blanc will bring nature through your door and into your glass. A wine with lots of freshness, yellow and white fruits – it is a satisfying pour.
You need a sense of the outside (although it’s warmer inside!) and now is the time to enjoy the fruits of the harvest at home. The rich dark fruits that run through the Roquefort Les Mûres will deliver and the few years in bottle have allowed the wine to develop a robe and richesse right for the winter season. Cabernet Franc is sometimes called Breton and Pierre and Catherine Breton in Bourgueil make some of our favourite wines… and they have a totem pole! Avis de Vin Fort 2018 has all that you need, some earth, some raspberry, subtle hints of peppers and a polished structure. Our own Boulevard Napoléon Grenache 2015 is in very good form and 2015 was a good year - we taste and taste, as is best practice! We shouldn’t say too much more about it, but we are pleased that it is amongst such good company!
- No minimum order.
- Free delivery throughout England for orders over £150, or £15 below.
- Free delivery throughout England when 3 or more bag in box wines are purchased
- For all international wine orders or general wine enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 553 9843.